Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jan 1

Today is January 1, 2015 and I am considering blogging more regularly. I don't know if I can commit to everyday, but definitely going to shoot for several times per week.

There are lots of recent changes in my life. Most recently, I finished my Master's. It hasn't hit me yet. I think it will in a week or two when I realize I have free time. With my new degree, I will be on the job hunt pretty soon. It is challenging. I am over-educated and under-experienced.

Jeremy and I got engaged! He popped the question back in September, but we haven't done any planning because I've been preoccupied with school. We also have run into some issues with location, but we'll figure that out.

I thought this blog would be a good way to document our wedding planning process as well as our goals of getting healthy. I plan to write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment